RailModeller Pro 6.3.2: Ready for Big Sur
RailModeller Pro is getting ready for Big Sur with its latest update including enhancements to improve compatibility with the new macOS version.
Other changes in maintenance release 6.3.2 include:
- The Clean Up assistant has been extended to detect and remove duplicate tracks where multiple copies of a track are positioned at the same location
- An improved contextual menu when editing baseboards with the ability to hide / show all dimensions of a baseboard using a single command
- Extended summary tooltips in the Library Catalog also display the modification date & author of a track library
- The appearance of the Community Layouts catalog has been improved
- The layout setting to hide marks between tracks now also impacts how tracks are rendered in 3D view
In addition an issue that could cause crashes when reverting a layout document to a previous version has been fixed and a bug preventing the Library Catalog’s QuickFilter from hiding both automatically (for accessory libraries) and permanently (if configured) has been fixed.
As always the catalog of bundled track systems has been extended with new and updated libraries.
We provide more details on all that's new in our latest major release RailModeller Pro 6.3 in this dedicated article.
RailModeller Pro 6.3 requires macOS Sierra (10.12) or newer and is available exclusively on the Mac App Store.
The update is free for users of RailModeller Pro. Installations of the app are updated automatically by the Software Update mechanism of macOS.