More than 240 libraries
Start right away using the numerous supplied libraries featuring track systems of almost every brand and model scale: From T (1:450) and Z (1:220) up to IIm (1:22,5).
Additional libraries include accessories like signals, houses, trees, electric components and symbols for your layouts. But wait, there's even more: A comprehensive collection of slot car systems is included in our app as well as components for many digital system.
Organize your layout's content into layers in RailModeller Pro:
Up to 99 layers can be created to keep track of your tracks!
Hiding or locking layers supports you when working with complex layouts. Simply reorder layers using drag & drop, assign descriptive names, duplicate layers - it couldn't be easier.
You can optionally specify a default color for new elements or a default height assigned to newly inserted track elements for each individual layer.
Assistants provide advanced functionality like inserting parallel tracks,
closing gaps with sectional tracks or a fitting piece of flex track.
Even tasks like creating a track helix with dozens of tracks only take a few clicks.
The assistants are always just one click away in the toolbar of the app!
Grades and Levels
RailModeller Pro allows you to create complex model railroad layouts in three dimensions. Create grades up to a specified target point or simply by setting the start and
end height for a specific track section.
The optional grade profile view of track elements provides a quick overview taking the hassle out of designing complex layouts with different height levels.
A part list is automatically maintained for every layout providing an overview of the tracks used and the overall costs.
Element prices are editable in the part list and RailModeller Pro will maintain a price database making sure costs of elements are kept in synch across all layouts.
Layout statistics provide a quick overview of element types & libraries used in your layout.
Print in any scale
Layouts can be printed in arbitrary sizes starting from a single sheet of paper
up to 1:1 scale to provide a draft for building your model railroad empire.
An inventory of tracks can be maintained to display the number of tracks remaining in stock when working on a specific layout or to filter the Parts list to show only tracks that need to be purchased to build the layout.
Stocks can be imported from a CSV file as well as exported to CSV for e.g. editing the stock with external applications such as Numbers, OpenOffice or Excel.
But there's more...
• Huge canvas size of up to 10 x 10 Kilometers (6.2 x 6.2 Miles)
• An automatically adapting drawing canvas never running out of space
• Integrated support for setting up baseboards
• Different drawing styles for tracks, labels and the layout
• Dedicated tools for creating tunnel sections
• Graphic tools for annotating your layout design
• Handy features right there in the layout where you need it like a "Repeat" function
• Advanced functionality for creating selections
• Clean-up wizards for complex layouts
• Image import in various formats (PNG, JPEG, PSD, GIF, TIFF, PDF, and others)
• Export to a number of image formats in any desired scale
• Customizable key bindings for menu commands
• Integrated Online-Manual
..and we're just getting started as more features are constantly added!